CAMP GOAL #1:
Get Your Tennis Game to the Next Level!
Weil Tennis Camps attracts competitive US and International high school and middle school players, at all levels, interested in fun and intense training to elevate their games to compete at an exciting level in a short amount of time. No other sleep away tennis camp in America compares to Ojai’s world-class tennis facilities and Southern California environment. Weil Academy has it all!
SUMMER CAMPS EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT EXTENDED!
Register by May 1st.
Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic, we are changing our normal refund policy for those families who Register their child now with the Early Bird Discount. If social distancing restrictions are not lifted for Summer 2020, you will be able to choose to: 1) Transfer your child’s full camp fees towards future training opportunities at Weil, OR, 2) Request to receive a full refund of your camp fees, minus a 3.2% processing fee.
Holiday & Customized Training Camps Available Year Round!
Camp Dates and Fees
Early Bird Discount Rates!
Boarding Camp: $1,195.00 per week
Non-Boarding Camp: $850.00 per week
Year Round Camp Fees:
Boarding Camp: $1,350.00 per week
Non-Boarding Camp: $950.00 per week
USTA Jr Tournament Weekend: $375.00
ITA College Tournament Weekend: $450.00
Summer 2020 Camp Schedule
Week 1: May 31 – June 5
Week 2: June 7 – 12
Week 3: June 14 – 19
Week 4: June 21 – 26
Week 5: June 28 – July 3
Week 6: July 5 – 10
Week 7: July 12 – 17
Week 8: July 19 – 24
Week 9: July 26 – 31
Week 10: August 2 – 7
Week 11: August 9 – 14
Week 12: August 16 – 21
Southern California’s Best Tennis Training Camps
- Over 30 Hours of Training, Competition & Fitness
- Comprehensive Tennis & Fitness Evaluation
- Coached Match Play in Singles & Doubles
- Doubles Tournament every Wednesday Night
- So Cal Jr. & College Tournaments every Weekend
- Fun Nightly Activities
- Weil / Nike T-Shirt & Wilson Prizes
- Great Camp Memories
- Pacific Ocean Beach Fitness & Fun
7:30 AM – Wake Up / Breakfast
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM – On-court drills in Tactics, Offensive Skills & Fitness
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM – Lunch
1:30 PM to 4:00 PM – On-court Competitive Match Play
5:00 PM – Dinner
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM – Fun Activities/Doubles Tournament, Water Basketball, Dodge Ball, etc.
10:00 PM – Lights Out
Weil’s International Coaching Staff
Cares About Improving Your Game!
Train with Other Highly Competitive Juniors
from Around the World!
Come Play the New Balance High School National Championships at Weil!
Travel with Weil Team to ITA So Cal
- Multi-camp weeks/ sibling discounts available for Boarding and Non-Boarding Campers.
- Camps for Players Age 8 – 18 years of age.
- Tournament Weekend Fees include Weil Coaching, Entry Fee, Hotel Stay, and Transportation.
- Payment is due in full upon Registration; all Fees paid to Weil are Non-Refundable
Any Further Camp Information, please call 805-640-3413