Camp Goal # 1: Let Us Help You Elevate Your Competitive Game This Summer!
Weil Summer Training Camps are intense, intensely Fun, and designed to challenge US and International tournament players to take their competitive games to an exciting level in a short amount of time!
Weil’s International Coaching Staff Helps You Reach New Heights!
Train With Other Highly Competitive Players From Around the World!
2018 Weil Camps run June 3rd to August 24th
12 Weekly Camp Sessions run every Sunday to Friday!
Southern California’s Best Tennis Training Camps
- Over 30 Hours of Training, Competition & Fitness
- Comprehensive Tennis & Fitness Evaluation
- Coached Match Play in Singles & Doubles
- Doubles Tournament every Wednesday Night
- So Cal Jr. & College Tournaments every Weekend
- Fun Nightly Activities
- Weil / Nike T-Shirt & Wilson Prizes
- Great Camp Memories
- Pacific Ocean Beach Fitness & Fun
Come Play the New Balance High School National Championships at Weil!
Travel with Weil Team to ITA So Cal
7:30 AM – Wake Up / Breakfast
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM – On-court drills in Tactics, Offensive Skills & Fitness
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM – Lunch
1:30 PM to 4:00 PM – On-court Competitive Match Play
5:00 PM – Dinner
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM – Fun Activities/Doubles Tournament, Water Basketball, Dodge Ball, etc.
10:00 PM – Lights Out
Boarding Camp: $1,250.00 per week
Non-Boarding Camp: $900.00 per week
USTA Jr Tournament Weekend: $350.00
ITA College Tournament Weekend: $450.00
- Multi-camp weeks/ sibling discounts available for Boarding and Non-Boarding Campers.
- Camps for Players Age 8 – 18 years of age.
- Tournament Weekend Fees include Weil Coaching, Entry Fee, Hotel Stay, and Transportation.
- Payment is due in full upon Registration; all Fees paid to Weil are Non-Refundable
Any Further Camp Information, please call 805-640-3413